Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Office Guessing Game

A few months ago, office staff were asked to answer a questionnaire with fun information about ourselves (i.e. last book you read, who would you want to be for a day, etc.).  Human Resources takes bits and pieces from a person's answer sheet and puts them up on the staff blog and the other staff has to guess which staff person it is.  It's an effort for us to get to know each other.

This week's clues are below.

People were very quick to guess it was me. 

I think clue #2 totally gave it away.
  1. If I could be anyone for a day, I would be my cat because he’s got a nice and lazy life.
  2. My favorite hobbies include baking and card making.
  3. My epitaph would say “don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
  4. I have lots of favorite movies, but let’s go with Lilo and Stitch.
  5. If I could change anything about myself, I would like to be less anxious and more patient.

0 comments :

Post a Comment