Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

New Hairdo and Dos Amigos

Julie came with me to the eye doctor to give me feedback on the glasses that I picked out on Thursday afternoon.  It turns out that the one that I ended up with wasn't any of those three.  I found the winner in the glass case and it was the last pair that I picked out.  I can't wait for Tuesday when I can pick them up!

I saw this hair tutorial on Samantha Schuerman's YouTube channel and decided to try to recreate it.  It's basically 2 rope braids and then you combine all the hair at the base of the neck in a bun.  The picture below is the result of my third try.  I'm sure it'll come in handy when the weather starts to heat up!  It's good to have options.
Robyn had a gift certificate to Dos Amigos, so she invited Meg, Maria, Joyce, Julie and I to go to dinner tonight.  I got a chicken enchilada and beef enchilada.  Delicious!

0 comments :

Post a Comment