Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

March Snow

Go me for making it to spin class this morning! Janice wasn't there, but the substitute was great!

In the late afternoon, I picked my coworker from the metro and we headed to the boss's boss for his open house.  He and his wife purchased a very nice townhome not too far away from me.  This will come in handy if he ever needs me to water his plants again.  In honor of St. Patrick's Day, they had lots of green and Irish themed food.  His wife baked lots of cookies so of course, I had to test taste some.  Several of my co-workers were there too, so it was nice to socialize with them.  The executive director's wife complimented me on my blue nails (Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue), ha ha.  My coworker and I stayed about an hour and then it was time to get her to her meditation group.  It was great timing because not too long after I dropped her off, the snow started coming down. 

Mid-March snow.

Yeah, no joke.

I hope I'll be able to get to Orange County, California tomorrow.  This winter is totally bogging me down. :P

0 comments :

Post a Comment