Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Fall-To Layout #299 and Coastal.com Order

I heard about this online glasses company (Coastal.com) a while back from alittleaboutalot on YouTube. They have a great deal where you can get your first pair free.  I've been looking to get another set of glasses because the ones that I got at the eye doctor, I'm just meh about. I was a little skeptical.  Free?  Really?  Yep, I only paid for shipping and insurance, which was about $16 total.  I bit the bullet last WED and ordered a pair. They showed up today and I'm a fan!

If you're interested in getting a pair of new glasses, here's my referral link.
Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #299. I made this card last night to send to my friend Page.  Sounds like she's been having a busy summer, based on her Facebook.
 
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird, Dark Peony, Blackberry, French Blue, Yellow Citrus, Warm Green
Stamps: Studio G (sentiment), Inkadinkado- Nature
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

0 comments :

Post a Comment