Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ebay Update

The Vera Bradley jewelry box that I bought at a yard sale for $4 sold todayfor $14.99.  Not bad! :)

I also sold 5 bottles of Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue (original formula). YouTube folks and the beauty blogosphere has been in an uproar lately because the new formula of this nail polish is a totally different color and consistency.  I knew that folks would be wanting to find the original formula, so I went to RiteAid and found several bottles of the original one to see how much I could flip them for.  $2.99 * 5 bottles= $14.95.  Sold on July 10 for $31.00. 
I also sold a DVD that I watched once and was meh about it: Horton Hears a Who!. Sold on July 10 for $1.99.

At the office: Around 3 PM today, I walked by one of my co-workers and was like "I need a nap".  Instead of the usual "me too" response that I get from other folks, she responded with "Let's go do some stairs.  That'll wake you up." 

We're on the 7th floor!

Oh my thighs...

0 comments :

Post a Comment