Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

It's the Little Things that Count

On an unrelated note, I had lost one of the nosepads to my sunglasses the other day, but then when I was in the car this morning when I went to spin class, I found it at the bottom of my purse.  YAY!  I really like those sunglasses, so I was not really looking forward to replacing them, but now I don't have to! 

I decided to try a new nail polish that I got last summer, but didn't use yet because I was waiting for warmer weather.  This is 2 coats of Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri in Man-go Team!.  Wow, it's quite bright!  It'll probably make a reappearance around Halloween.

I went to my parents' house earlier tonight for my weekly in-person check-in.  I was going to get some body wash from the "stock-pile" but the only ones that were available were the ones that I'm currently using.  I was telling Julie that the one that's in my shower and the soap that's on the bathroom counter are getting close to being done and that I was excited to be trying something new.

Julie goes...o_0 "It's soap."

She doesn't understand.

Clearly.

0 comments :

Post a Comment