Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Yard Sale Finds

There weren't that many yard sale listings to comb through this morning, and in fact, I only went to one today.  They had some vintage toys and DVDs in their listing which caught my eye, but I ended up getting one DVD for reselling ($2) and one book for myself ($1).

On the way home, I swung by CVS to browse the makeup aisle (didn't buy anything) and pick up some peanut butter M&Ms (on sale, 2/$5 with $1.00 off coupon and $1.50 Extra Care Bucks).  Bwah ha ha.

I came home to work on listing some old DVDs from my collection that I didn't want anymore as well as a lot of 5 bottles of Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue.  I know people will be on the hunt for it because that formula is discontinued and the new formula is a) not even the same color despite the company keeping the name and b) is not opaque as the original version, from what I've heard in the YouTube world.  I sold a 3 bottle lot of Mellow Yellow, Pacific Blue and Coral Reef earlier last week, which made me think that people are on the hunt.

I knew I needed to go to the gym, so in order to motivate myself to go (aka putting a carrot in front of me), I told myself that I could go to Riteaid and Ulta to browse and get some items that were on sale.  I also went armed with coupons so that helped too.  From Riteaid, I got a new Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded (I was hoping to see a display of their new stuff, but no luck there), 40% off.  From Ulta, I got a Loreal Infallible eyeshadow in Gilded Envy (40% off sale + $1 off coupon), NYX butter gloss in Angel Food Cake (40% off) and a Revlon nail polish in Rain Forest (on clearance for $1.99 + $1 off coupon).  I also had a 20% off coupon from the Ulta insert.  Tee hee.

Between Riteaid and Ulta, I went to the gym and ran/walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes.

Earlier this evening, I someone placed a bid on the lot of 5 Sally Hansen nail polishes that I listed earlier today.  o_0  The listing isn't ending for another 5 days! Wow, ok, cool!

0 comments :

Post a Comment