Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pre-July 4th Preparation

I took the day off today so that I could wait for a fix-it guy to come by to fix a tiny leak in the utility room.  I was hoping that he was going to come between 12 and 1, but then when 3 PM rolled around, I had a sinking feeling that he wasn't going to show up. I called them up and sure enough, they were apparently swamped today with other appointments.  Ok, that's fine, but couldn't you have let me know?  Would you have just let me hang there not knowing if I didn't call?  Grr.

Another unfortunate thing that happened today was that we got hit with a bunch of thunderstorms.  I lost power, but fortunately, my parents had power so I went over there to eat dinner and make the cheesecake (my contribution to the dinner) for the BBQ tomorrow.
Mom made the blueberry topping that would go wit this cheesecake.  Can't wait to chow down!

0 comments :

Post a Comment