Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Best Yard Sale Finds

Whew, busy day!

I went and got gas for my car this morning and off to yard saling we go!

I went to 2 houses and the one multi-family neighborhood yard sale.  I didn't get anything at the first yard sale.  At the second one, I scored 2 Vera Bradley items for $8 (I asked for a deal; they were originally asking for $10).  One was a jewelry box and one was a laptop bag.  Both were retired patterns and in really good condition.  I can't wait to see what I can get on Ebay for them.  A previous listing of the laptop bag went for $45!
I also got some brand name neckties (Michael Kors, Givenchy, etc.).  Who knows?  Maybe I can make a profit off of them too!

After going to the yard sales, I went home and hoped on Ebay to do some research and started listing some items.  And then I went to the pool to get a workout in!  There were so many non-lap swimmers in the lap lane.  o_0  WTH?  Hello, you have a whole pool to play around in.  Let the lap swimmers have their area too!  I almost said something to the lifeguard, but I decided that it wasn't worth it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment