Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Fall-To Layout #294 and Happy Father's Day

I made some Father's Day cards last night for my dad and my uncle using Fall-To Layout #294 as a guide. Flowers were too girly, so I went with some Martha Stewart fruit stickers that I had laying around.
I woke up early and went to the 8:30 AM spin class this morning. Afterwards, I went with my cousins and sisters at Pacci's for brunch.  Mmm, gnocchi, salad, lasagna, spaghetti and meatballs. They also had some cheesecake and chocolate cake squares.  After coming home with a full tummy, it was nap time!  I woke up and watched the Sleeping Beauty DVD that I got yesterday at a yard sale to make sure that the film disc was working and it was.  Then it was time for a walk!
Sometimes RJ can put aside his mischievousness and be nice to me...

0 comments :

Post a Comment