Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Saturday Yard Sale Slump

I went to a few yard sales today, but either they didn't have what I was looking for or the items the families had were way too overpriced.  A mug for $5?!  No thanks.  A bunch of old "Cars" lego cars for $18.  No thanks to that too.

I did got to the thrift store and found a great black jacket from Talbots for $4.99, so I considered that my score for the day.  I can't wait for the weather to get colder so that I can wear it!

After running around this morning, I took a nap and had the craziest dream.  I had some where to be to meet my boss and instead of going in the morning, I decided to venture out late at night with public transportation.  It was dark and rainy and I had no idea where I was or where I was going.  I got dropped off at the last stop and I started walking in the rain until I saw a bar that was open.  I guess I was thinking this is where I could make a phone call.  I was feeling very uneasy, but then miraculously, when I walked into the bar, Julie and Dad were there.  Whew, I'm saved!  And then I woke up, which was great timing because I could feel my anxiety in my dream.  Definitely not the most refreshing nap ever.

0 comments :

Post a Comment