Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Fall-To Layout #141

::cell phone alarm goes off:: So. Freakin'. Annoying. How dare it go off when I told it to!

Wait, what day is it? Is it Wednesday? Is it time for vacation?

Crap. No. Yesterday was Sunday, which makes today Monday. ::whine::

Does that ever happen to you? Surely, I can't be the only person.

Ok, enough with the gloom and doom.

Good thing that happened today: my hello card was selected as a "Hoolala" on the Wee Memories blog for Challenge #56.

Funny thing that happened today: I was in a meeting where the HR director was attending too. She sits next to me and looks at my nails: "Tina, whoa, yellow??" Mmmyeah, well, I guess the yellow is tough to miss. And then we started talking about crackle nail polish.

Happy thing that I'm looking forward tomorrow: my realtor and I are checking out a townhouse tomorrow around lunchtime. This will be the first property I've seen with her, and I hope it's as nice in person as it is in the pictures. ::fingers crossed::

Onto today's card. It's probably the fastest one I've done in a while. I already had the sketch (Fall-To Layout #141) and color scheme that I wanted to use (red, yellow and green...yep, a repeat from yesterday. Hey, I stick with the winners). During my shopping excursion yesterday, I stopped by A.C. Moore. I saw in the insert that they were having a 50% off sale on their clear stamps. Gimme gimme! I limited myself to 1 set, which was a mix of circular frames and sentiments. I used one of the sentiments for today's card. Ta da!
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Paper: American Crafts- Abode
Stamp: Inkadinkado- Round Frames
Punch: Fiskars Apron Lace border punch
Brad: American Crafts, Large Brads- Cherry
Flowers: Prima
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials

0 comments :

Post a Comment