Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fall-To Layout #142

Funny story from yesterday: when I got off at my Metro stop, I thought I saw someone that I knew from undergrad. I wanted to make sure it was him before I said anything, so I walked up next to him to confirm. Yep, it was him. "Are you ___?" "Uh, yeah. Oh, HEY!! How are you??" Oh, good. I guess I haven't changed either. Even though the DC area is flooded with people, sometimes I think it's a small world after all (cue Disney World music...).

Reverting back to office mode wasn't too hard today. I need to have my head in the game because I'm doing house related things on Thursday (meeting with mortgage guy in the morning and then doing the house inspection in the afternoon) and then heading out again on Friday for work. There is no room in the next 2 weeks to play space cadet.

Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #142. I was thinking of sending a card to my friend Page, and since her favorite color is yellow, I figured that was a good place to start. The house paper caught my eye and reminded me of her because she's going to be a new home owner this summer as well. Meg gave me some flower stickers for my birthday this year, so I added it for some dimension. Crafty supplies = the gift that keeps on giving.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo
Paper: American Crafts- Abode, Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Stamps: Studio G
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
Stickers: Sandylion- Flower Power
Pearl: Queen & Co.- Sunflower Yellow
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials

0 comments :

Post a Comment