Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kansas, Day 2

The meeting today was productive, and I think everyone came away from the assessment feeling satisfied (or relieved, depending on who you were). Afterwards, my boss, a colleague, and I headed back closer to the airport and went to dinner in the hotel restaurant. I had a pulled pork sandwich with fries. Holy moly, I haven't eaten this much meat in a long time (lunch today was beef brisket, potatoes, and green beans), but I figured since I don't eat much BBQ at home, that I had better just enjoy it while I could. I snapped this picture of the Kansas capitol dome when I woke up this morning. I wish I had time to walk closer to it to take some better pictures. Oh well, back to DC tomorrow, yay!

P.S. The NCIS and NCIS:LA season finales were soooo good, but there won't be another new episode to watch until the fall. WAHHHH! I hope there's some good summer TV this year.

0 comments :

Post a Comment