Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Fall-To Layout #144

With the work meeting behind me, the yellow nail polish has made a comeback!

Earlier this evening, I went to a concert that Robyn was playing in. It was really cute to see the children dancing to the music. They got some moves!

Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #144. I was asked to make a good-bye card for a fellow staff person who is leaving at the end of the month. I didn't have any "Best Wishes" stamps that were the size I needed so I created my own using a set of alphabet stamps. I also used some stickers that my cousin gave me from Taiwan. I love how they already come with a pop dot underneath to add a little dimension.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Stamps: American Crafts- Rue (alphabet)
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Punch: Fiskars Threading Waters border punch
Brad: Recollections- Silver Circles
Flowers: Prima
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials

1 comments :

Samantha said...

great take on the sketch, love the bright color combo.

Post a Comment