Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fall-To Layout #145

I didn't get a chance to do Fall-To Layout #145 yesterday, so that's the basis of today's card. Instead of cutting out 3 different strips of paper for the middle portion, I used a piece of patterned paper that had strips in it already. In the full sheet of patterned paper, there's a strip of blue, but I had to leave it off because size limits of the card. Because the paper had some green, I decided to use some green ink with my new pear stamp. I also wanted the sentiment to stand out, so that's where the black ink came in. The butterfly and dashed trail was added on at the end for a whimsical touch.
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird, Warm Green, French Blue.
Stamps: Studio G (pear, sentiment), K&Company- AB Lotus Floral Stamps (butterfly)
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Nana's Kitchen
Other: Black American Crafts Stamp Marker

I went to go hang out with my buddy Meg tonight and on the way home via the Metro, there were so many people that got on at Metro Center. I mean, it was so bad that I couldn't see the windows. People were towering over me. There was a young Asian woman standing next to me. I'm sure she understood that smushed feeling.

2 comments :

June K said...

Hi Tina! Loved your haul video. I think I would return the stamp with the video. . . not sure that you will find a correct one.

Brenda Dean said...

Love your card!

Post a Comment