Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Trigger: Rainbow Bright

Today was my third day in a row going to spin class. With all the travel that I've been on lately (and ok ok, a bout of laziness), this is a welcomed change. I hope I can keep it up!

There's going to be a potluck at work tomorrow. My contribution will be homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. Mmm, can you smell them from the kitchen?

It's been a little while since I've done a card for Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger, and I was so happy to be able to do one today and that the trigger photo featured bright colors. I was more inspired by the color scheme than I was with the spools/sewing theme, as you can see with the use of teal, red, yellow, and orange paper/cardstock. My aunt's birthday is later this week, so this card is going to her. :)
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird
Stamps: Studio G
Paper: American Crafts- Abode and A La Carte
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
Pearl: Queen & Co.- Sunflower Yellow
Stickers: Martha Stewart- Fiesta Icon Stickers

5 comments :

Bellaidea said...

very nice!

T to the Essa said...

I love it!

Annette said...

awesome card..

onecraftymama said...

Love the layout & the awesome bright colours :) This Trigger rocks!

Cath said...

Hey Tina! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Post a Comment