Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hiroki's Wedding

1-hour spin class (check).

When I was in class, my cousin texted me some pictures of my cousin's wedding that my parents went to in Japan.  It was nice to see them dressed up and having a good time with family.
I watched my third movie in three days: The Amazing Spider-Man 2.  I would say that I liked this one and the first one equally.  I liked the chemistry that Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield have.  Well, it probably helps that they are a real life couple. 

For dinner, I went to my uncle's house for dinner along with my 2 cousins and Julie.  It's rare to have a family dinner without my parents, but they are off having their own fun.  After dinner, each of us was able to take some leftovers home, yay for an already prepared meal for tomorrow.

0 comments :

Post a Comment