Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

Seche Vite Restore

My Seche Vite and my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coats were getting really goopy, even though there was probably half of the product left in the bottle.  I was determined not to let this go to waste, so I decided to buy the Seche Vite Restore solution to thin out my top coats. I saw that it got really good reviews on Ulta.com.  I actually ended up buying a 2 oz bottle from Face & Body Shoppe for $10 with free shipping (Ulta sold a 0.5 oz bottle for $4.49 and you had to pay for shipping).  Yay for getting a good deal.

I gave my nails about a week-long break from nail polish except for nail strengthener treatment and painted it with a dark purple Sally Hansen color.  The thinner worked and I'm really pleased with my purchase :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment