Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Limited Edition Oreos and New Makeup

I decided to take a sick day today for doctor's appointments: dentist appointment in the morning and a dermatologist appointment in the afternoon.  I stayed at my parents' house last night to catch up with Julie and it's closer to my dentist anyway.

After getting a clean bill of health from the dentist, I drove across the street to Target.  I found these limited edition Oreos right in the entrance (ugh, good planning on their part!).  I couldn't decide which one I wanted so of course, I got both. After trying both of them, I have to say that I liked the pumpkin spice one more.
I went back to my parents' house to eat lunch and address any work emails that came through.  Around 1 PM, I headed to the dermatologist and they didn't say anything different from when I saw them 3 weeks ago.  Well, except to say that they had these pads that might help with the discoloration on my neck leftover from the shingles.  I thought that was a promising idea until they told me that it was $64.  Um, no thanks.  It's not that important to me.  The people that care about me know what happened and they won't judge me for my leopard spots.

On the way home, I went to RiteAid and CVS to take advantage of some makeup sales.  At RiteAid, Wet 'N Wild was 40%, so I got a MegaLast lipstick in Vamp It Up.  The dark purple color might be fun for Halloween.  Then I went to CVS and took advantage of their Maybelline and Wet 'N Wild deals.  They had a buy $12 worth of Maybelline, get $4 Extra Care Bucks.  I also had $3 off $15 Maybelline CVS coupon too.  I bought a blush and a concealer to get the $4 Extra Care Bucks and then I went back to get two Wet 'N Wild eyeshadow palettes and a nail polish (buy 2, get 1 free).  I had been searching for these palettes for a few weeks now.  They've gotten good reviews on YouTube. Whoo hoo! :)

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

I found some Maybeline polish yesterday at Shopko. Color is almost black but has a slight tinge of green. The name is Jungle.....kinda cool, can polish over a lighter color and it covers. Price, it was originally $6.99.......drum roll... I got it on clearance for .69 cents!!! YaY!!!

Your travels home wore me out....you are so much more adventurous then me...I am a homebody for sure!!! Did I tell you I love Potstickers....have the fixings to make some more. Have a great weekend.
Louise

Anonymous said...

PS....It was Revlon nail polish for 69 cents.
Louise

Post a Comment