Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Ah, Friday!

Yay, Friday!

I got an hour spin class in this morning, so it was nice to start off the day on a good note!

I got some work done and also took a break to pick up the Redbox movies that I rented (I had a rent 1, get 1 free coupon in my email).  :D

I rented Divergent, which I watched tonight.  I hadn't read the book, so the movie trailer was the only reference that I had. Meh, it wasn't the worst movie, but I didn't think it was the best either. I thought it had shades of Harry Potter and The Hunger Games.  Plus, I wasn't really convinced that the girl that played Tris was believable.  This is contrast to how I felt Jennifer Lawrence played Katniss. Tris's professing her love for Four at the end of the movie made me roll my eyes. Yawn.

Four was easy to look at though ;)

The other movie I rented was Captain America 2 and I'll wait until tomorrow to watch that.

0 comments :

Post a Comment