Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Card Redo

On second thought, I dunno how I feel about giving my (female) cousin the truck card from yesterday. I didn't think it was gender neutral enough. I decided to make another birthday card and then choose between the two cards as her birthday gets closer. This time I tried a monkey stamp with a birthday present, balloon, and hat. Super cute. :)

Card Specs:
Stamps: Fiskars- Put On Your Party Hat (present, hat, balloon), The Paper Company Studio- Jungle (monkey), Saavy Stamps (sentiment)
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan, Lipstick Red, Yellow Citrus, and Blue Lagoon
Color pencils: Prismacolor in Copenhagen Blue and Carmine Red

I didn't end up going to spin class tonight because I was battling a headache after work. I'm so bummed that I missed Janice's class, but I don't think it would have been an enjoyable class anyway with the pounding my head. It's off to bed now so that I can have a fresh start in the morning.

Song of the day: "In My Head"- Jason Derulo. Ummm, it's catchy?

3 comments :

Artesia said...

That's too bad you had to miss spin class. hope you are feeling better today. :)

Babamoon said...

i liked the first card too but i can see where you're coming from about the gender neutral thing. this one is very cute and could definitely go either way :)

Mary Richmond said...

your cards are very cute!

Post a Comment