Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

More Cookies

Despite the fact that it's Friday (yay), I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. My neck/shoulders are a little sore and I think that's because of the cardmaking I did last night. That's what I get for being ambitious. Instead of being a whiny baby, I'll elaborate on all the good things that happened today.
  • I woke up to a Etsy sale this morning. It was actually an origami dress card that was on the Front Page a while ago.
  • I got a text from Page this morning, informing me that her mom will no longer be on chemotherapy. Whew/yay!
  • I had a good lunch with co-workers that I don't normally talk to. Hooray for making new friends. I had a crepe with chicken, mushrooms, and spinach.
  • I baked yummy cookies this evening, and I ate 3 just to make sure that they were okay for consumption.

Gross thing that I saw: on my way to the post office, the guy walking in front of me dropped his half-smoked cigarette in the busy intersection. Then, he proceeded to pick the cigarette up and smoke the rest of it! GAH! Are you serious? Hello? Germs, motor oil, dirt, etc.? Sigh.

I'm going to a brunch tomorrow (theme: comfort food) with the MPH girls, and my contribution is my peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. I've lost count of how many times I've done this recipe this month, but they are yummy and people will enjoy them and that's all that matters. I'm feeling really drowsy, so I think I'm going to make my way to bed. Yes, at 9 PM. Like an old fogey. I'm hoping that going to bed earlier will make getting up tomorrow for spin not so painful.

Song of the day: "Love Story Meets Viva La Vida" - Jon Schmidt.

2 comments :

Ren said...

Sounds like a delicious day!

jdavissquared said...

waking up to etsy sales is always fun! those cookies look yummy!

i found you on etsy forums, i hope you'll come visit me too!

http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment