Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello, Sun

Hello, sun. I've missed you. Ginger missed you too. That's why she's hanging out in the sunroom today. Check out her kitty badunkadunk.
I decided on a late arrival to a family dinner at my uncle's house tonight because of spin class. I NEEDED to go because I knew that I wouldn't be able to go the rest of this week due to awesome out-of-town visitors and Meg's marathon on Saturday. When I set my water bottle and towel on my bike, Janice the instructor was like "Ah, Tina, you're getting with the program. No more playing hooky, right?" Mmmyep. I miss one class and she's totally onto me, sheesh.

I already had a bowl of curry rice before going to the gym tonight, but I still had some room for dinner at my uncle's house: noodles, edamame, some squishy thing that tasted good but no one could tell me what it was, and 1.5 squares of Mom's homemade carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I guess it was a good thing that I went to spin!

Can't keep my eyes open...must go to bed.

0 comments :

Post a Comment