Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photographic Wednesday

Can you believe it? It's already Wednesday. Wow. Highlights from today:
  • I went to Potbelly this afternoon for a snack. I came back with sour cream and onion chips and an oatmeal CCC. Yum!
  • We have a new member of the neighborhood. The couple next door have a new baby boy. There were blue balloons flying outside their house when I came home from work today. Awww.
  • I was so thankful for the sun this afternoon. I went around the backyard with my camera to shoot some pictures of Mom's garden. Here are my favorite shots. And of course, I had to take a few of Ginger, right before she took a nap.
  • I continued to work on my inventory for the upcoming craft fair tonight. My crafty mood's in overdrive because there's no spin tonight. Tonight I focused on Mother's Day cards. I made several, but I couldn't choose just one that was my favorite, so I picked two. Hooray for Prima flowers!
Pictures from today...

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Yay for new babies and I love the card on the right!!

-Cristina

Post a Comment