Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Joyful Wednesday

Is anyone's week whizzing by? Raise your hand. ::raises hand::

Hooray, I snagged an Etsy sale today! Someone is getting ahead on his/her Easter shopping because the card that sold was my origami panda Easter card. My day gets a little brighter when I get an email from Etsy Transactions. :)

There was no spin class tonight, so I spent time working on a card for submission and one to post on my Etsy shop. This is what I came up with. It's a spin off of a sketch that The Paper Crafts Connection included in their September/October 2010 call for submissions. I wanted to get some use out of the DCWV Citrus matstack and use a stamp that I haven't used before. Here's what I came up with. I love that shade of red that I used for the sentiment. Whoa, there are a lot of patterns going on there, but I think it works.

The other picture is of tonight's dinner aka today's Project 365 picture. My aunt prepared some beef that goes really well with noodles in soup. Check out that yummy goodness!
Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Lipstick Red
Stamps: The Paper Company Studio- You Go Girl! (sentiment)
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Citrus (red, stripes), My Mind's Eye- Bloom & Grow (polka dot butterfly), Die Cuts with a View (yellow butterfly)

Song of the day: We have a tie! "Hey, Soul Sister" - Train and "All I Do is Dream of You"- Michael Bublé.

2 comments :

Kelly said...

Yay! Girl power. :)

And yum, dinner.

Babamoon said...

i really love your origami cards they're such a sweet idea!

Post a Comment