Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sleepy Sunday

On my drive to the gym this morning, I was hoping that we'd have a different spin instructor than last Sunday. Unfortunately, my wishful thinking didn't work, and the lady from last week taught today's class. Hmm, ok. She wasn't as bad as last week, but I still wasn't feeling her style and I couldn't understand some of her commands. I left feedback at the front desk. Like last week, it sounded like she got mixed reviews today too.

I was feeling really sluggish today. I don't know if it was the weather or the fact that I went to bed late last night. It's probably a combination of both. It's been really gross and rainy outside this weekend, and since I had no where to go today, I spent most of the day curled up in bed. I think I was a cat in a past life. =^..^=

I wanted to use some scraps in tonight's cards. There's a growing pile of them near my paper trimmer, so I figured the best way to decrease the pile is to use them. I selected a few and cut out four-sided shapes of varying sizes and adhered them to a piece of white cardstock. The pink paper pieces have some flowers dry embossed on them, but I think it's hard to tell from the picture. I stamped the sentiment, punched it out, and adhered it to the green scalloped circle. After some thought, I didn't think that the green stood out enough, so I put another scalloped circle behind it in pale yellow.

Card Specs:
Ink: StazOn in Jet Black
Stamp: The Paper Company Studio- Whimsy Greetings (sentiment)
Paper: DCWV- Citrus (glitter stripes), Martha Stewart (pink), KI Memories- Celebrate Life (blue bubbles)
Foam Adhesive: Making Memories
Punch: EK Success Circle punch (1 3/8 inch), EK Success Scalloped Circle punch (2 inch)

Song of the day: "Love Story Meets Viva La Vida" - Jon Schmidt.

0 comments :

Post a Comment