Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

After a good spin class this morning, I cooked up a storm in the kitchen: tuna noodle casserole and green bean casserole. Yum. :)

I hung out with my friend Meg tonight. We got dinner at Chopt and watched Alice in Wonderland (the one with Johnny Depp as The Mad Hatter). The movie was...interesting. I turned the subtitles on because the characters spoke very quickly, I had a tough time keeping up with them. And then I realized that the reason why I had no idea what they were saying was because they were using made up words! The special effects were pretty cool. It must have been an awesome cinematic experience to see it in 3D in the theaters.

For today's card, I had intentions of following a sketch, but then when I finished the card, I realized that I placed the sentiment in the wrong place. Whoops. I'll try again tomorrow, I suppose. I was glad that I found a use for an origami flower that had been sitting on my desk for a while.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Stamps: Fiskars- Petals From Scratch (sentiment)
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch
Brad: Making Memories- Fresh Anthology
Paper: Making Memories- Chloe's Closet

1 comments :

Jennifer said...

Wow - I haven't had tuna casserole in ages. I grew up on the stuff LOL Maybe I'll go pick up some tuna later on :)

Love your little cards!

Post a Comment