Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Cincinnati, Day 5

Today is the last full day of our Annual Meeting. It's a little crazy to me that I'll be back in the office on Thursday. The past few days have been a blur. This morning started off with a roundtable where we had about 35 people attend, which far exceeded my expectations. I am hopeful that people will be emailing me over the summer for more information and interest to participate in my project more in the Fall.

For lunch, we had chicken, risotto, mushrooms, and green beans. I really liked the risotto, but the chicken was a little dry. There was also some apple spice cake, but I just didn't have any more room. Oh well. I made it up by having ice cream for dinner for the third time during this trip. This time the flavor of choice was strawberry chip. I can't decide which one was my favorite- the blackberry white chocolate chip or the strawberry chip. Both were so yummy. Tomorrow, my goal is to stop by the cupcake shop that's near the front entrance of the hotel. I hope they have something red velvet. That would totally complete my trip here.

Tomorrow should be interesting. Dr. Richard Besser from ABC News is supposed to speak. And then that'll be the end of my first Annual Meeting experience. As much fun as I've had in Cincinnati, I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tomorrow night and getting back to my normal routine. And of course, my crafty goodies. And my cat.

Ok, ok.

And my parents too.

0 comments :

Post a Comment