Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Guests in Town

It's really starting to look a lot like Christmas now. I mean, it has been for the past few weeks, but since my aunt and cousin from Taiwan and sister got in yesterday and today, I feel like it's Christmas...for reals. And that makes me happy.

Julie (my sister) and I were watching NCIS reruns, and we heard sirens outside. I think I briefly mentioned something about "When is Santa Claus gonna come around the neighborhood with the fire trucks?" To give y'all a little background, for as long as I can remember, Santa will take one ride around the neighborhood on the back of a fire truck with the local fire department and other EMS personnel around Christmas time. Not too long after we heard the sirens the first time, I heard my mom upstairs and more sirens. OMG, it's SANTA and the firemen!

I'm 27 years old. And I still ran outside and waved at him.

Did I look ridiculous? Probably.

Do I know that Santa is just some random dude in a costume? Sure. Duh.

Did I feel awesome waving at him? ABSOLUTELY! :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment