Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Movies at the Office, Day #1

I really thought we were going to watch The Blind Side at the office today. It was pretty set in my head. However, due to democratic vote (not dictator Tina vote), we watched Inception instead. I thought it was as confusing as the first time I saw it. It might be my imagination that the conference room was shaking a little bit due to the sound effects of the movie. Great flick though!

Today, I wanted to tackle another origami model. There was some discussion earlier this evening about the upcoming lunar new year and how 2011 is the Year of the Rabbit. So, tonight, I decided to do an origami rabbit model based on this video. I like this model more than the ones I had done before. I think it looks more realistic.

Song of the day- "The Way I Are" (Nephew Remix)- Timbaland.

0 comments :

Post a Comment