Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and for those of you that don't celebrate it, hope you had a fabulous day. :)

Today marks the first year anniversary of my blog. Holy. COW. I've had a really fun time maintaining this blog, whether it's sharing my crafty adventures, food, travels, or just random silliness. I am so appreciative of the comments and feedback I have received on the blog as well. I'm hoping that the new year will bring some new and exciting news worth sharing. Thank you, blogosphere!

Because the family celebration took place last night, today was very chill. Major activities including listening to the Paperclipping Roundtable (episode #50), eating, napping, and crafting. Through TPR, I was introduced to another crafty blog called Scrap Time. The blogger Christine has pages and pages of information on techniques, tools, and products. I came across her post on Pop-Up cards and was inspired to do one today. This is totally unlike me because I very rarely do anything to the inside of my cards. My other goal for today's card was to use some of the American Crafts goodies that I got yesterday.
Card Specs:
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Citrus (butterflies), Recollections (red stripes), American Crafts- Letterbox (everything else)
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan, Rose Coral, Warm Red, Maroon, Prussian Blue. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire.
Stamp: Studio G (sentiment), American Crafts- Dear Lizzy- Warbler (clouds, flowers)
Foam adhesive: Thermoweb
Punch: Martha Stewart- Classic Butterfly, Fiskars Scalloped Sentiment border punch
White Gel Pen: Inkssentials
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug- Victoria

By the way, I got the American Crafts goodies from AllScrapbookSteals. This was my first time purchasing from them, and I was pleased with my shopping experience. I ordered on December 17 and my items were shipped on the same day. A week later, my complete order was at my doorstep. Woot. :)

Wrapping it up for today, I really liked this reflective post from BenDoesLife.

See y'all tomorrow!

0 comments :

Post a Comment