Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baked Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal

I actually made an effort to go to the gym today to work out on the cardio machines and not for spin class. I can't remember the last time I did that. I just love spin class THAT much. However, they don't have one on WED evenings and I was feeling very guilty about all the Halloween candy I ate recently. I was going to go with a co-worker, but he flaked on me. I still went, woot.

An empty fridge is a sad one, which also makes for a sad Tina. I went grocery shopping tonight after going to the gym and stocked up on some vegetables. When I came home, I made a batch of baked pumpkin pie oatmeal. I wanted to try to make something for breakfast that wasn't a muffin, so I thought this was a great healthy alternative. Nom nom nom.

0 comments :

Post a Comment