Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fashion Forward

The dress that I bought from Target over Columbus Day is still getting compliments and I still laugh on the inside on how much of a bargain was.

Anna the spin instructor shared with us on Monday night that she was taking the exam to become an American citizen today (she's British). And tonight, Janice announced that she passed the exam. Yay for her!

It's been a while since I've done my nails so I did them tonight with some Konad stamping. I went with a dark grey with dark red images. I started with the fishnet patterned, but then I thought that the leopard print would showcase the red nail polish more. So all the nails don't match...no biggie! Red: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Cinna-Snap. Grey: Wet 'N Wild Black Diamonds. Konad plate #57.

0 comments :

Post a Comment