Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Butterfly Card

I had the intention of participating in a sketch challenge tonight, but I got further along and realized that it just wasn't going to work because I didn't account for some extra space that was needed for one of the elements. Instead of doing a landscape card, it turned out to be a portrait card. I used my new Aqua Painter to color in the butterfly with the Blackbird, Chipped Sapphire, and Broken China inks. Next time, I'll use some watercolor paper so that the paper doesn't warp so much. Good thing I was able to unwarp the white cardstock piece by zapping it with a heat gun.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Blackbird and Chestnut Roan. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire, Broken China. StazOn in Jet Black.
Stamps: K&Company- AB Lotus Greeting Stamps (sentiment), American Crafts- Herbs (smaller butterfly), Stampin' Up- Stipple Butterfly
Punch: We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dots)
Button: From Tuesday Morning

0 comments :

Post a Comment