Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

50 Card Order

Yay for federal holidays and days off!

I woke up around the regular time and started working on the 50-card order that I got from Human Resources (they have the Executive Director write a message and send these out to staff on their start-date anniversary). Assignment: 50 anniversary cards. 35 for women and 15 for men. I was able to complete the order today. I'm going to be really happy to hand the box of cards over tomorrow.

One of my breaks today was to do a load of laundry. I'm not really sure what RJ's trying to convey in this picture. I thought of a few captions.
  • I'm the king of the world!
  • I'm doing my Prince and the Pea impression.
  • Oh, hai! I'm just replacing all the fur that you're washing away right now.

The other break was going to another Tuesday Morning (3rd one in 2 days, eek). My paper haul, a more in depth look at the card order and some tips for making cards in mass production will be in a video tomorrow. I need to edit it. Now for Hunger Games and bedtime!


0 comments :

Post a Comment