Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Bad Kitty

RJ: I went downstairs to get ready for spin class this morning and RJ was no where in sight. This usually means that he's up to no good. I made a first pass around the main floor and didn't see him and knew that he wasn't upstairs because I was just there. I decided to go back into the kitchen and turn on the light. The rascal was sitting on top of the refrigerator, attempting to break into his kibble bag. When the lights went on, he had an "Oh, #$%@!" expression on his face. Luckily, I caught him before he made it all the way through. The kibble bag is now safely in tucked away in the cabinet.

Spin class: I decided to take a bike in the back row this morning. This cute guy ended up taking the bike next to me. Janice asked if there were any new spinners in the room and he raised his hand and she helped him get set up. After hearing their conversation, I found out that he was Italian. Ooo, interesting. Toward the end of class, I asked what he thought of the class. He said that he usually runs, but he wanted to try something different. I thought to myself, "Hmm...I know someone else that loves to run and loves Italy as well (Meg), maybe I should introduce them sometime. Ha ha." Hopefully he comes back!

Family: I went to my cousin's house for dinner tonight. My uncle cooked up a wonderful feast: noodles, chicken drumsticks, salmon, soup, etc. We finished it off with strawberries and custard. How can anyone watch their weight in this family?! Everyone knows how to cook good food, and we always get together to eat it!

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

Cheeky guy! But at least he's breaking into his own food and not stealing yours. :)

Post a Comment