Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fall-To Layout #177

Hooray, Friday. 'Nough said.

At the office:
I found out that my former officemate is having twin girls! Her husband is going to be very out numbered. Even their dog is female. Ha ha.

Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #177. I was determined to use one of the cupcakes that came in a set that I got from my birthday last year. Mmm, cupcakes.
Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Nana's Kitchen, Chatterbox
Stamps: Savvy Stamps (sentiment)
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Doily Motifs, Spellbinders Nestabilities Standard Circles Large
Buttons: from Tuesday Morning
Other: We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy Fancy Floss in Referee
Stickers: Jolee's Boutique- Cupcakes

0 comments :

Post a Comment