Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Jennifer's Baby Shower Card

In preparation for Jennifer's (co-worker) baby shower at the end of the month, I decided to make her card tonight so that it could be circulated around the office. I've been putting off making this card because I wasn't sure if she was having twin boys or girls. Last Friday, she got the news that she was having twin girls, thus the origami rubber ducky dresses that I put as the main focus of this card. I have to laugh at the staggered way that I lined up the letters to spell "Congrats!" A) That's the only way it'd fit and B) I think it adds to the whimsicalness of the card.

Card Specs:
Paper: American Crafts- Dear Lizzy, Die Cuts With a View
Punches: Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, EK Success (rubber ducky), We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Stickers: American Crafts Vinyl Thickers in Vera

0 comments :

Post a Comment