Pages

Sunday, May 26, 2013

CVS Beauty Spring 2013 Clearance Finds, Part 2

I can't believe I was able to make it to the 8:30 AM spin class.  The 9:30 AM one was cancelled for the holiday weekend.  I figured that I might as well go since I was already awake.  Afterwards, I ran some errands (Target- got deodorant...a necessary gym item, AC Moore- cardstock that was on sale, and Giant- I needed to restock on Greek yogurt).  The rest of the day was spent cleaning and restocking my card inventory while watching NCIS reruns on TV.  Oh, and the nap on the couch was nice too.

CVS Beauty Spring 2013 Clearance Finds: See Part #1 here.  Here are some more make-up items that I found over the past week at CVS during their Spring clearance sale.  The interesting thing about the CVS locations that I went to was that none of them had clearance stickers.  I guess that's a really good thing because that'd mean that the beauty sections would be less likely to be picked through.  For a list of the items that are on clearance, visit the NouveauCheap blog post.  I think it's nice to try out new colors and makeup but without having to make the financial investment.  I would never feel this adventurous if there wasn't this sale.  No way in heck I'd reach for blue eyeliner at full price.
  • Revlon's Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Pop, Pearl Plum, Coral Reef (75% off). I scanned my CVS card and a $2 off Revlon make up coupon popped out. That meant that one of the glosses came out to a whopping $0.19.
  • The Maybelline items were Buy 1, Get 1 50% off.  I scanned the items so they were already marked down 50%.  The cash register wasn't ringing stuff up, but after talking to the sales clerk and showing her the ad, I was able to get the Buy 1, Get 1 50% off the 50% off price.  

Song of the day: "Here's to Never Growing Up"- Avril Lavigne.

0 comments :

Post a Comment