Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Iron Man 3

I started my morning off strong with an hour spin class.  I saw one of my gym buddies there, Tara, when I was leaving so I sat and chatted with her for a little bit.  I had wondered if she was pregnant, and the first thing out of her mouth after "hi" was "I'm pregnant with my second one!"  Aw, yay.

I went to the grocery store next to the gym to get some flowers for my aunt and Mom for Mother's Day.  My uncle had a tree branch fall on him on Saturday, so I wanted to get some chocolate iced bavarian donuts to cheer him up.  I had half of one when I went to my parents' and wow, that's some good stuff. 

In the afternoon, I went to see Iron Man 3 with Meg and Robyn, which was pretty good, but the first one is still my favorite.  I liked how Pepper Potts had a bigger role in this movie...girl power!  This is the kickoff to the summer movie season, so exiciting!  Man of Steel, Monsters University, The Wolverine are on my to-watch list.

After the movie, we went to Cadillac Ranch for dinner.  Their pulled pork sandwich was very tasty!  Robyn was trying to convince Meg to ride the mechanical bull, but no luck.  Maybe next time!

0 comments :

Post a Comment