Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

OLW #141

Day Off: There wasn't anything on my work calendar today, so I decided to use my comp day from my New Orleans trip.  I spent most of the morning on the phone and Internet doing some research on the Honda Fit Sport, the car that I've had my sights on for a little bit.  My youngest cousin will need a more dependable vehicle this summer, so the idea is to give my hand-me-down Honda Civic to him and I will find a replacement.  I ventured out of the house for 2 Bavarian Creme donuts and a Panera cobb salad, both of which I had coupons for.  Otherwise, I wouldn't have bothered.  I camped out on the couch and watched reruns of Real Housewives of New Jersey (don't judge...) and then finished my day up with a spin class and some Zumba 2 for Wii (gotta work off those donuts!).

Card: Here's my take on One-Layer Wednesday #141.  The prompt was to create a repeat background using the same stamp.  I can't wait to send this off to my friend Suzie at some point.  She's a big Harry Potter fan.  I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of detail the Michaels owl stamp had.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Yellow Ochre, Dark Peony, and Chestnut Roan
Stamp: Michaels, Pebbles- Floral Lane ABC Stamps

1 comments :

Karen Dunbrook said...

I bet she will love it!! thanks so much for playing along with the OLW this week....

Post a Comment