Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Blast From the Past: Micro Machines

Yard Sale Finds: I went to a few yard sale sales today, but didn't buy much.  I bargained a little bit with a 13 year old boy for some DVDs: Julie and Julia, Up, and X-Men.  $2 each, but I got the bundle for $5.  I also got some Micro Machines from 1987.  I've seen some people on Etsy repurpose them into necklace pendants.  We'll see how they sell.  The lady asked for $3, but I was able to get it down to $2.50.
Etsy: Today was my third day in a row with an Etsy sale from something that I picked up at a yard sale.  This time it was a set of new ink pads that I got at a yard sale last weekend (yay!).

Dumpling Party!: Robyn and Julie came over to make dumplings tonight, and wow, we made quite a few.  Everyone got a full container of leftovers at the end of the night.  We watched Identity Thief, which was funny (and there were some unexpected touching parts), but nothing that I'd buy to watch again.

0 comments :

Post a Comment