Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Fun Filled Friday and Fall-To Layout #247

What a day!
  • 9:30 AM 1-hr spin class.  
  • Zipped over to my boss's boss's house to water his outdoor plants.  I haven't been since Sunday because Mother Nature has taken care of the watering for me the last few days.
  • Staples to recycle 2 ink cartridges.
  • Michaels to check out their stamp selection.  I got a bunch of new Studio G stamps.
  • Sally's Beauty Supply to check out their 50% off red sticker items.  Came out empty handed.
  • Target to pick up some photos that I got printed.  Bought some earrings on clearance.  (Sold 2 stamp sets on Etsy while at Target).
  • Goodwill to look around.  Came out empty handed.
  • Parents' house to show Mom the pictures I got printed.
  • Baja Fresh to get lunch.
  • Home for a shower and eat lunch...
**WHEWWW** 
  • Post office to mail off the Etsy order that I got while I was in Target.
  • Went to another post office because the first one had closed early (blah!).
  • ATM...self explanatory.
  • Gas station...self explanatory.
  • Thrift store to look around.  Came out empty handed.
  • Asian grocery store to buy items for tomorrow night's dumpling making session with Robyn and my sister.
  • Costco eatery for a very berry sundae.  I had a few bites of Mom's when I went on Friday, but now I wanted one to myself.  The frozen treats at the eatery must be a popular item today because I saw them pouring more frozen yogurt milk into the machine.  The sundae was a great complement to the hot summer day.
Card: Here's my take on Fall-To Layout #247.  I have a few birthday cards that I need to make for this month, so I figured I'd make one of them today using one of the stamps that I bought today.

Card Specs:
Ink: Colorbox chalk ink in Chestnut Roan, Deep Lagoon, Sour Apple, Yellow Ochre and Charcoal
Stamp: Studio G (bicycle and sentiment), Stampin' Up- Owl Occasions (gifts and party hat)
Paper: Die Cuts with a View- Mango Frost
Washi Tape: Container Store
Card base: Hero Arts Mocha Folded Cards

0 comments :

Post a Comment