Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Scattered Sunday

Gym Fail: I didn't make it to spin class this morning because a) I woke up later than I should and b) once I was awake, I was in laundry/vacuum mode.  When I did make it to the gym this afternoon, I was so excited to use the pool after using the elliptical, rowing machine (3000 m!) and treadmill.  And then I went back to the locker room to suit up and when I reached into my bag, I realized I left my new pink goggles at home!  WAH!  Oh well.  At least I got a workout in.  Shhh, I was playing Candy Crush while walking on the treadmill before going to the locker room.  Is that awful?  At least I didn't have to worry about walking into a pot hole or something.  Currently on Level 29.

Ebay Update: My Up DVD currently has 8 watchers and 1 bid.  I also listed an old Sports Walkman that I had when I was younger.  I've seen sold listings of them.  When I was digging around my craft room, I found my old TI-83 graphing calculator that I don't use anymore.  I plan to list that when it gets closer to back-to-school time.

Grocery Shopping: I couldn't reach the last lemonade iced tea on the top shelf when I was grocery shopping this evening.  #shortpeopleproblems  I asked one of the people putting away produce if he could help me.  I would have asked someone taller, but he was the only person around and he was as tall as I am.  "Can you help me get that? I'm really short."  He climbed up on the shelving and got it.  Oh.  Well.  I could have done that!  But I didn't want to get in trouble or anything!

RJ: When I was watching Up yesterday, RJ made himself at home on my lap. Zzzzz.  At some point, he jumped off, which I was thankful for because the cat/blanket combination was getting really hot!
Card: I decided to break out my watercolor paper and craft sheet to do some emboss resist.  This technique is really easy and takes little time.  The background kinda speaks for itself so there isn't much else you have to do the card except for a sentiment.

Card Specs:
Embossing powder: Stampendous! in white
Embossing ink: VersaMark
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Broken China, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey
Stamp: Craft Smart
Stickers: American Crafts Thickers-Flakey
Punch: Recollections

Currently listening to:
  • Maroon 5- Love Somebody
  • Luke Bryan- Crash My Party
  • The Band Perry- Done

0 comments :

Post a Comment