Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Yay, Treats!

I woke up feeling kinda gross this morning. I think walking around downtown in the heat yesterday probably wasn't the best idea. Plus, there's the difference in temperature...hot outside, cold inside, cold in the car, etc. My body was probably like "Ok, hold up. This is not working for me."   Plus, my eye was hurting, probably because I didn't wash all my eye make up off the night before.  Luckily I had my computer and could work from home again.

I went over to my parents' house last night for dinner. It was still like 90 degrees and humid outside at 6:30 PM, gross!  My aunt and uncle arrived from Taiwan tonight and brought treats.  I ate a lot of mochi before bedtime.  Ha ha.

Candy Crush update: Currently on the 2nd quest past Level 35.

0 comments :

Post a Comment