Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 4th Nails

I got my nails ready for the 4th of July!  Well, the red didn't turn out as vibrant against the pale blue, so I guess this is more of a modified July 4th manicure.

Red: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Racy Rouge. White: Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in White On. Bundle Monster plate #203.
I decided to take the day off from work.  Part of the day I spent with Mom and Dad at the new Costco that opened up recently.  They've gone several times, but this was the first time I've been there.  I was surprised that checking out was quick and that it wasn't a mad house from people preparing for tomorrow's BBQs.

I also went to the gym to work out on the machines in the first time in forever.  I felt guilty that I hadn't been to spin class this morning (the rain was coming down pretty heavily), so I went after dinner (30 elliptical, 15 modified stair stepper, 500 m row).

2 comments :

June K said...

Tina, love your nails. So pretty!!!

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Pretty, pretty nails. Oh the elliptical machines...I really like them. Felt I was getting a real workout on them. Gets the heart pumping too!!

Post a Comment