Pages

Friday, May 6, 2016

Captain America: Civil War

I decided to take a rest day. My shoulders and abs were definitely feeling it. I'll go to CrossFit tomorrow morning instead. I had very important things to do like ogle Chris Evans. And by that, I mean I went to see Captain America: Civil War with my coworker Reggie, and the movie was awesome! So so good. I enjoyed it more than Avengers: Age of Ultron (Am I a bad Marvel fan for saying that? Oops.) The CGI was amazing, but more importantly, it was interesting to see the struggle between government control and non-government control and also see friendships tested. It was well worth the wait.

I wanted to check the office mailbox for my payment check for the anniversary cards I made two weeks ago, and whoo hoo, there it was.  Reggie was talking to the IT guys about the movie. One of them was like "Tina, would you go see the movie again?" Um, but it's $11!  "Aren't you a baller now?" Umm...I'm a baller on a budget. "There's no such thing..." 

Whattt.  Yes, there is!  Just because I have the money doesn't mean that I should go spend it. That's how people get in major debt! I might just buy the movie when it comes out on DVD and watch it as many times as I want. 
 
I did some meal prep for the upcoming week since I had the time and wanted to feel productive before bedtime. I baked some chicken, green beans and sweet potatoes. YUM!

0 comments :

Post a Comment