Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Treat Yo'self!

I was feeling kinda meh about going to spin class this morning since I knew it was going to be a substitute instructor, but I went anyway. Go me. Afterwards, I went to do some grocery shopping and then to Target to get some boring stuff (vacuum cleaner bags and cotton rounds) and fun stuff like this tank! I got another one that was USA themed and then one that says lways Napping." Heh. I got some good deals with the Cartwheel app and stuff that was already on sale this week.

My original plan for today was to go see the new X-men movie, but the reviews didn’t seem that great. I thought it’d be more productive to tackle a bunch of household stuff instead (so. much. laundry.) and save the money for another summer movie. Finding Dory maybe?

I tried out a new purchase from yesterday- an Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick in Carina. It really should have been named “Hella Bright” because that’s what it is.

I switched out my winter comforter for my summer one. I need to take the winter one's cover to my parents' house to wash. You could probably make a whole other cat from what's clinging onto fabric. I just can't wash it in my little bucket of a washing machine because there's no room. RJ wasted no time getting hair on the summer comforter. Sigh...

0 comments :

Post a Comment