Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Long Workout Day at CrossFit and Meals During this Healthy Eating Challenge

6:30 AM CrossFit, check! It’s long workout day…

Three rounds of:
Wall-ball Shots (Reps), 10 lbs
Sumo deadlift high-pull (Reps), 55 lbs
Box Jumps, 20" (Reps)
Push-press (Reps), 55 lbs
Row (Calories)
1-minute rest
1:00 at each station, no rest between stations
Score: 173.

There are breakfast leftovers again, hooray! Eggs, turkey bacon, and some potatoes. For lunch these past two days, I've been eating salad that I bring from home: vegetables, egg, topped with balsamic vinaigrette. And for a snack, I've been eating grapefruit and nuts, instead of reaching for the candy bowl.  The candy bowl that sits at the edge of my desk, near the aisle, was empty when I came to work on Monday, so I put it away. It was about 10:30 AM when Reggie asked me if I wanted candy from his refilled-to-the-brim bucket of candy. No, go away. I can't eat any of that for a month!  Don't tempt me!

0 comments :

Post a Comment